Find us at Student Experience, L2 Te Puna – Building 180.
Welcome to 2018 everyone! We are back on board on 15th January – be sure to connect with us when you are back!
We’re here to help you as you plan and prepare for your career, while you are studying and after you graduate!
We offer …
- CV and Cover Letters assistance
- Come to one of our CV Drop-in’s at Mt Albert Campus: L1, Te Puna Building 180, open everyday during semester, from 11.00am – 1.00pm and Waitakere Campus: L3, Unitec Library, Thursday’s 12-2pm.
- No need to make an appointment, just pop in with a hard copy of your CV/Covering Letter.
- Career Workshops
- One to one appointments to discuss:
- Career planning and development
- How to maximise your career propsects
- Job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Your strengths, skills and interests
Make an appointment at the Ask Me Desk L1 Te Puna, B180 or call 0800 10 75 10
- Online Job Vacancies (to register for the first time click on Jobsite)
Whether you’re a student or graduate, in the middle of your studies or about to enter the job market, we can help you answer all your questions about career direction and finding work.
For Prospective Students
Career planning is available to members of the public considering tertiary study at Unitec and who would like assistance with ideas about future options for study.
Our Mission Statement
To support the student life cycle by providing innovative career development strategies leading to well informed choices and successful futures, thereby strengthening community and business relationships.